QuickBooks Point of Sale version 9 was released with new and productive features that helps in smooth business management. One of the important feature was adding or editing in the POS print receipt. It helped in adding the customer names. You just have to go to File and configure Interview. A form will open with many tabs. The first tab “Receipt” displays some information that can be configured based on your company. There is a receipt message text area at the end where you can add your text to display in every receipt.
How to add the PO# to the Sale, and print it out on the Receipt?
- Open a Sales Order
- When the user profile is included within the Sales Order, the Customer PO# field will pop up.
- Ring up the items ->Save the Sales Order
- In the Sales Order Screen Select “I Want to in the upper left corner”, and scroll down to Sell Items. A sales receipt populated with the relevant entries will then generated. Once the sale order gets completed the customer PO# with then get printed.
- This is a slight complex process, but it can still be done.
How to Perform Editing in QuickBooks POS Print Receipt?
Step 1: Searching to the Print Designer Option
- Open the QuickBooks POS application
- Login with the administrator password, in case you have not configured an administrator password upon launching you would be taken right into the home layout.
- Click file -> tools -> Print Designer.
Step 2: Print Designer Window
- Clicking on Print Designer
- The window crops up
- The format we will be editing the highlighted part
- Start editing/adding and click on Modify at the same time
Step 3: Receipt Format Sample Layout
On clicking Modify you need to select the area on the receipt that we want to make changes to.
Step 4: Selecting the Area on the Receipt for Editing
Follow the right way of editing that needs to be done actually.
Step 5: Select Area Properties
Once the area is highlighted you can edit on your sales receipt. Then click on Properties going to top in the left side, a properties window of the selected area will crop up. This is the right time to make edits as in adding or deleting text in the highlighted area.
In case you face problem in performing editing data in QuickBooks POS while print receipt you can contact QuickBooks customer support team. The team is 24*7 active and can be connected through email or phone support. For instant support you can connect through live chat with a QuickBooks professional.
Also, there are other reliable agencies like MyQBPOS that provides support and employs experienced and knowledgeable staff. QuickBooks professionals employed here are capable of providing round the clock support. Thus if you need any kind of assistance then just give us a call and at our QuickBooks POS support phone number at ✆ +1800-274-4168 and garner instant support.