How to Get Over the Fail Server Returned Error 500 in POS?
Implementing the QuickBooks Point of Sale brings remarkable difference to the small and medium sized businesses. The system not only enhances the speed of your system but also accelerates the business growth profitably. POS systems are tailored in a way to multitask and allow rapid sales etc. At times the software runs out of track and encounter errors that ends up being critical and adversely affect the system functioning. Fail Server returned error code 500 is one such error code that POS user usually report.
QuickBooks Fail Server Returned Error Code in POS indicates remote server returned error that crops up in your system unexpectedly with an error message: “(500) Internal Server Error. An error occurred while processing this request”.
Why does the Error Occurs?
The usual consequences that are responsible for Error 500 to occur are due to the variety of data-integrity problems in the QBW file.
In case you have your QBW file on your local drive and still you are facing the error, you need to follow the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility.
Prior Starting Ensure the Following Points
- Run the Rebuild and Verify Data Utilities on the system the where the real company file is stored.
- The Rebuild Data Utility creates a backup of your company file. Save the backup in any desirable location but remember the location of the file.
Step 1: Run the Rebuild Data Utility
- Go to File menu -> Click Utilities -> Rebuild Data
- Once you receive a prompt to backup your company file -> Click OK
Your system might show error message: “QuickBooks is not responding”. In case the cursor is moving it indicates that Rebuild process is in process. You have to wait till the process completes.
- When you receive a prompt message that Rebuild process is completed successfully -> Click OK and move to the next step.
Step 2: Run the Verify Data Utility
- Go to File menu -> Choose Utilities -> Verify Data
- When prompted a message: “QuickBooks detected no problem with your data” Click OK. Continue using your company file.
- In case the Verify Data Utility locates any sort of issue with your data, a message to Rebuild Now or View Errors will be prompted.
- Click Close or perform any one of the following:
In case you are comfortable reviewing the QBWIN.log file you can continue with the below steps. For further assistance and queries you can contact QuickBooks customer support.
- Locate the QBWIN.log or QuickBooks.log files.
- Open the file and start Verify Data Utility and find out the most recent file.
- Seek the line that contains the LVL_ERROR, copy and paste to QuickBooks Help page. Also you can find Data Damage Top LVL errors Library.
- Go step wise to fix the issue.
Contact QB experts for instant assistance and solutions on any QuickBooks POS error:
For any further issues you can QuickBooks customer service support though different channels like toll free phone number, email or live chat with a QB professional. They are experienced and knowledgeable in smoothly handling all the issues reported to them in a very short wait time.
Alternatively, you can connect with other top QuickBooks Consulting firms like myqbpos.com that roofs a highly competent team of QuickBooks experts. The expert team is capable to fix the QB POS issues very smoothly. Call to the toll free number +1-855-924-9496 to connect with the team to garner best support services for QuickBooks.
Not getting proper solutions or facing issues while resolving or confused how to resolve or not getting the error code or issues you are looking for??
Do not worry about just give our experts a “feedback” of your issues or error code which solutions you are not getting from here, and our Experts will contact you as soon as possible and they will assist you to resolve the error or issues instantly so that you can use QuickBooks POS with an ease. So hurry now and contact the expert team to get your error or issues resolved.