QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is the product, which is programmed particularly to secure deals rapidly, efficient and deliberately. QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) magnify the speed of offers and make simple things easy. These includes work like examining stock by utilizing standardized identification scanner and print receipts appropriate and out of the crate that spares a period and helps playing out the errands successfully. The QuickBooks POS application permits tolerating installments done through the charge cards straight from your PC with programmed money registers and stock scanners. The POS programming is a brilliant alternative for making your own stock labels and names.
This is designed particularly for autonomous, single-store retailers. Microsoft Dynamics – Point of Sale streamlines:
- Stock administration,
- Computerizes exchange handling from beginning to end, and
- Makes it simple to track client data and keep up definite client histories.
Point of Sale additionally incorporates Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007, conveying a genuine preparation suite that links point of sale (POS) and money related administration forms.
Import Data From Microsoft Dynamics POS to QuickBooks POS:
Login to your Microsoft Dynamics POS and do the following:
- Access the Query Tool by means of Menu-> Tools-> Database-> Query Tool.
- Sort the SQL Query in the Query Tool Window and tap on the Run catch.
- Tap on Results tab and Export to wanted organization (Excel, CSV and so on).
Migrating Data into QuickBooks POS:
If you face issues following the steps above then call our QuickBooks POS support at +1800-274-4168.
Now when the data file is on your desktop, its time to migrate your data from Microsoft Dynamics POS to QuickBooks POS.
- In the first place select the Data Import Wizard from “Document >Utilities->Import” from the primary menu.
- The Data Import Wizard window shows up. Tap Next.
- Select “Sellers” and then Next
- Select “Custom File” and snap Next. Make sure to choose “Custom File” and NOT “Default Template”.
- Tap on Browse. At that point select your spreadsheet document. Select the right worksheet under “Information is on Sheet:”.
- Presently, tap on “Oversee Mappings”. Here you will physically choose the mappings between your spreadsheet segments and the QuickBooks Template. Give careful consideration to “Required” fields, featured in Red. Give the Mapping a name so you can utilize it later on.
- Select “Full Name Only” and “Prompt me and let me choose”. This sets the move QuickBooks will make for deciding copies and what to do, it is likely that it discovers copies.
- The following window will demonstrate to you what number of merchants are contained in the record, if there were any blunders handling the document, number of sellers that will be included and number of merchants that will be refreshed.
QuickBooks POS Support – Call +1800-274-4168.
QuickBooks POS is a smart, flexible, reliable, accurate and a dependable software. It can be integrated with various applications and software. Importing data into QuickBooks POS from Microsoft Dynamics can be quite a task. However, it can be easily done by following the steps above.
In case you are unable to transfer data, you can contact our customer support team and they would assist you round the clock. They are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give a quick resolution without wasting time.