Confused to choose best POS System for your Business?Need Help?
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) system is the lifeline for every business. But when it comes to choosing best POS system for your business can be overwhelming. Implementing a POS software that is perfect for your business is incredibly important.
Choosing a right POS system involves few essential steps like :
- Learn the needs of your business,
- Ensure the Hardware required,
- set a Budget,
- Compare and audit the POS systems,
- Check how the POS works etc.
The software is loaded with features, benefits, bells and whistles, and many more. If you leave it up to the provider to sell you on their system, without learning your business requirements you may probably end up with a POS that’s shiny and new but does nothing that your business demands. You have to evaluate the business needs, which is very important. Look for a POS software that can handle all the needs of your business.
POS system that can handle everything :
There are many QuickBooks POS system in the market. You have to compare the software in terms that it meets up your needs and handle your business operations seamlessly.
- A POS helps to analyze sales data, figure out how well all the items on your shelves sell, and adjust purchasing levels accordingly.
- The software helps you to maintain a sales history to help adjust your buying decisions for seasonal purchasing trends.
- You can improve price accuracy by integrating bar-code scanners and credit card authorization ability with the POS system.
QuickBooks POS Goals :
An excellent POS system has several goals. It is cost-effective and should have easy usable features. The software should function more than just accept payments and process sales. It should come with additional time-saving features such as inventory management, staff management, marketing tools, customer data gathering, task automation and other capabilities that make it easier to run and grow your business. The QuickBooks POS vendor should also accord dedicated solutions for your particular type of business and offer 24×7 customer support through experienced QuickBooks experts.
Innovative and Futuristic Features and Specifications :
A POS software is integrated with the following features that make it powerful to manage the regular business tasks.
- Quick checkout: POS software should allow quick and simple gateway checkout process. The sales team should not block more time or manual effort to complete a transaction. If manual effort is required by the sales team it means the POS needs to be upgraded or replaced.
- Track Inventory: POS software should focus on smooth inventory management process. With the POS software you must be able to monitor all the crucial information about the business right from the every transactions made to all the purchases. This will help to save time of the inventory manager.
- Customer Data: A well designed POS helps you to easily convert the data on customer’s profile into information. For instance it will help the purchase team to know what are the frequently sought after products of the customers so that the purchase team can further place the order accordingly.
- Automated Purchasing System: POS software allows the business to have a streamlined process of connecting with suppliers. With the help of the Automated Purchasing Program, the POS gets connected with the suppliers immediately and places the order for the required quantity of products.
- Multiple locations Competence: POS software offers online access, which helps you to stay connected with the business from anywhere across the globe remotely. It is a convenient feature mainly for franchises and business having more than one location.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Agreement: This is one of the most important feature in POS software that helps your business to build trust with its customers as it will protects customers’ credit card details. An organization may face legal issues if the POS does not have this feature.
- Smart Reporting Tools: All the Retail POS should have a reporting feature which is user friendly. It stores information such as product styles or models, weekly sales, monthly sales, annual sales and hourly transactions.
Our Concern :
Usually customers face problems with their POS software. The issues crop while installing or upgrading the software,
with the printer and many other scenarios that end up with bring the work to stagnancy. In such situations immediately contact QuickBooks customer support number. Our in house QB experts are concerned that your software should perform effectively. They provide assistance for all your issues and queries. Visit www.myqbpos.com for more details.
Contact us :
Feel free to contact us on our live chat option on our above mentioned website and you can also Dial +1-800-274-4168 toll free to connect with our Expert Support-Desk.