QuickBooks Merchant Services Not Working Properly
QuickBooks is one of the most common software that most of all businessmen, financial professionals and entrepreneurs do use. From different backgrounds to fix their financial and accounting problems professionally. There is no doubt in the fact that the software comes equipped with some of the best features, amongst one feature that stands out is its unique payment option called “Merchant Service”. It is an extension of QuickBooks payment services. Which enables your clients to process, manage as well as automate transactions online. It is one of the best solutions that QuickBooks offers to do all kinds of credit card processing easily. Pay instantly through a credit card whether you are running an e-commerce store or selling products offline/at home with the extension. And that’s why you cannot afford to experience any kind of problem related QuickBooks Merchant Service.
Why you are not able to access the merchant service on your QuickBooks :
Anyhow, if you are unable to access merchant service feature from your QuickBooks, you have come to the right place. You can just sit back and relax, as in this article we have provided below step-by-step instructions to help you access merchant service feature from your QuickBooks.
However, before proceeding, it is important to know the reasons as to why you are unable to access merchant service feature from your QuickBooks.
Regardless of the browser you have on your computer, the QuickBooks software uses only the Internet Explorer that is there on your PC. So when needed, QuickBooks launches the iexplore.exe file to be able to use Internet Explorer when needed. Due to some aspect or say configuration of Internet Explorer may cause some problems. You also might not be able to access the merchant service feature on your QuickBooks. The issue may occur when:
- The web page freezes
- The remote server response is giving an error.
- The page cannot be displayed.
- Navigation to the webpage has been disallowed.
- The deposits, payments or fees cannot be downloaded.
- Credit card transactions failed to process.
- Updates could not be applied.
- The merchant service links or buttons doesn’t respond.
Here’s how you can fix the problem:
- Ensure the configuration of Internet Explorer correctly.
- Clear Internet Explorer temporary files, cache and cookies.
- In case you have disabled Internet Explorer for some reason, re-enable it for QuickBooks to get the best out of QuickBooks.
- Fix if there is any kind of data issue.
- Fix if there is any kind of Internet Explorer issues.
- Check if any security application installed on your computer is not creating the problem.
Get Help by Certified QB technician Online :
The team of QuickBooks is quite extensively knowledgeable regarding all the ins and outs of the Point of Sale software as well as the related add on software. When ever you are facing trouble with scanner or any QuickBooks POS products/software just contact the expert team and get hand-full of superior solution instantly. If in case the customer care number is not responding, you can also connect with us at www.myqbpos.com for live chat option or directly call through Toll free Number +1-855-924-9496.