Quickbooks POS 9 Download
QuickBooks Point of Sale software was developed by Intuit in order to cater for easy management of sale orders, sales of products and tracking of inventory left with the business and that subsequently needs to be reordered. The company offers an upgrade to new version of the software since the inception of the QuickBooks Point of Sale software. Each new version is developed by resolving bugs faced with previous versions along with the incorporation of new and powerful tools and features.
QuickBooks POS 9 Features:
QuickBooks Point of Sale version 9, which came out in the year 2010, offers a high number of benefits and advantages through its powerful set of features and tools. Some of this feature and benefits are listed below:
- Inventory items can be listed and displayed with product images.
- Price Manager Tool accords user with easy editing of product prices.
- The Proper description of the item can be provided irrespective of its length.
- Smooth migration of vendor catalog is possible.
- Timely suggestion on reordering of stock with limited pieces available.
- Authentic and accurate statistics for left stock products is available.
- The advantage of a tool called Reorder Points for stores.
- Purchase order number feature accords smooth tracking of products sold.
- Operating System Compatibility – Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, and Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
- OS Compatible Family – Microsoft Windows
- Additional Requirements –
- Display Resolution – 1024 x 768
Quickbooks POS 9 Download: Detailed Instructions
Applicable with Versions 9, 10, 2013 and 12:
- First, sign in with your online account of Intuit to start the download process.
- Next in the box provided type down your login credentials. (In case you do not remember your user name click on tab – Forget User ID and if the password is forgotten, then go to Forgot Password tab.)
- Click on the Log in tab once the appropriate credentials are provided.
- From the menu showcased on the left part of the current window, select the Products option.
- Click on the correct product you wish to download. (If there are multiple accounts under your name, you can toggle between them by clicking on the link of arrow – down, featuring in the right corner at the top of the screen.)
- Once you have selected the product a new screen will pop-up with proper instructions displayed to download the software.
- A desktop shortcut will showcase on the system’s desktop as soon as the software installs successfully.