QuickBooks Point of Sale software is integrated with numerous potential features that help your business to grow profitably. Intuit releases updates for the point of sale software either quarterly or half-yearly. You need to download these updates and upgrade to your POS version currently installed in your system. With the upgrade of the product update you can use the new features that are added to the software. The existing features get enhanced and the software functioning hastens with the successful upgrade of the product update. While performing the product update the user at times faces errors. The error code 1328 is among them that signifies that the error occurs while updating, repairing, installing or uninstalling QuickBooks POS application.
Why does Error 1328 Occurs?
- During the repair process, as well as other times when installing, updating, or uninstalling QuickBooks POS.
- It occurs while updating QuickBooks that can appear as a single error or before another error, and the files referenced by these errors are usually similar to c:\config.msi\PT**.TMP.
QuickBooks Point of Sale error code 1328 is exhibited different ways. Depending upon the error scenarios the text and options are totally different.
Update POS and Fix Issues :
Updating the POS application to the latest released enhances the software potentiality and allows complete functionality of the software. With POS update you can fix the following errors:
- Longer installation time than usual
- Failure in the installation of the update when applying the R9 patch for Point of Sale 2013
- Unable to go through the history of items in POS 2013 after R11 release or in v10.0 after R17 release
- Connection or opening issue to Point of Sale 2013 after R11 release
- Socket Error code 10049
- POS freezes when processing a credit card in version 2013
- Same customer ID is entered for another customer
- Connection error with SSL
- QuickBooks program unable to start as it is already running
How to Fix Error Code 1328?
Step 1: Reinstall via Clean Install :
Uninstall QuickBooks :
- Open the run command
- Input Control Panel -> click OK
- Click Uninstall Program
- Select QuickBooks from the list of programs
- Click Uninstall/Change.
- Complete the process by following the suggested steps
Rename the Installation Folders :
You can rename the folders by using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. In case you do not run the tool you can do it manually.
- Go to Windows Explorer to see the hidden files and rename each of the folder locations listed for your Windows versions.
- Add old or damaged at the end of the folder name.
- Avoid QuickBooks from recognizing the folder to a new one.
Contact QB Experts to get instant assistance and solutions :
In case you face any trouble with the error resolution steps recommended by Intuit, immediately connect with the QuickBooks customer support team. The team comprise of QuickBooks experts who are highly competent in providing information and resolving queries. You can reach them via email support or live chat option.
Also you can contact myqbpos that is a reliable QuickBooks consulting firm housing Intuit ProAdvisors. The QB team here is prompt and responsive in according support services. They provide quick resolution steps in a minimum wait time. Connect with them by calling the toll free number +1-855-924-9496 and garner the best support services.Also you can contact our experts online by the ‘online chat‘ option on www.myqbpos.com
Not getting proper solutions or facing issues while resolving or confused how to resolve or not getting the error code or issues you are looking for ?
Do not worry about just give our experts a “feedback” of your issues or error code which solutions you are not getting from here, and our Experts will contact you as soon as possible and they will assist you to resolve the error or issues instantly so that you can use QuickBooks POS with an ease. So hurry now and contact the expert team to get your error or issues resolved.