Recover the QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Message – Invalid Product Number
QuickBooks Point of Sale was designed with a purpose to accelerate the growth of the retail business sector by escalating sales, tracking inventory and profits, record profits and many more. This software helps in gearing up the profits of the small businesses. The software is stuffed with so many features that help to fulfill the requirements of the different business types. Sometimes there crops up scenarios when the POS application encounters errors. One of the errors discussed below is QuickBooks Point of Sale error message invalid product number. Intuit has come up with resolution steps for this error. In case you find difficulty in performing the solution you can contact QuickBooks customer care support number.
QuickBooks Point of Sale error message – invalid product number is defined with an error code 176109. This error occurs while attempting to open or register the POS software. There are major reasons behind the occurrence of the error. They are as follows:
- The POS Entitlement folder comprises damaged files.
- The product code used to install QuickBooks Point of Sale for Desktop is not correct.
- Probably you are not logged in to Windows as an administrator.
How to Resolve the Error?
Intuit has recommended three solutions to resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale error code 176109. Follow the steps as mentioned and move to the one solution after another for successful results.
Solution 1: Delete the Components the entitlement client folder
- Search the path in the left window to: C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Select all the files in the folder with the help of Ctrl +A keys -> then press delete.
- Confirm the action with Yes.
- Re-launch QuickBooks Point of Sale for Desktop and re-register the application.
Note: In case the issue error code 176109 still crops up, you can connect with QuickBooks support team to check the correct validation code is being used.
Solution 2: Rename the WSActivity file
- Follow the path: C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\Ini
- Click WSActivity -> Select Rename option.
- Enter OLDWSActivity -> Click anywhere to save.
- Close the window.
- Follow Solution 1 once again.
- Relaunch QuickBooks Point of Sale for Desktop.
Solution 3: Perform a Clean Re-install for Point of Sale
If both of the above mentioned solutions fail to resolve the issue you can perform clean reinstall.
Contact QB POS Experts for Support and Solutions
For more prompt and responsive assistance you can connect with other reliable QuickBooks Consulting agencies like MyQBPOS. It hires top professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable in handling POS errors. They assure quick and feasible resolution in the minimum wait time. Call to the toll free number +1-855-924-9496 and fetch the best error resolution services.
Not getting proper solutions or facing issues while resolving or confused how to resolve or not getting the error code or issues you are looking for??
Do not worry about just give our experts a feedback of your issues or error code which solutions you are not getting from here, and our Experts will contact you as soon as possible and they will assist you to resolve the error or issues instantly so that you can use QuickBooks POS with an ease. So hurry now and contact the expert team to get your error or issues resolved.