QuickBooks POS Error Code 121 Solution:
With the powerful features of QuickBooks Point of Sale application you are assured growth is business sales and profits. It is the best application for smooth business management with accuracy in output and saving plenty of time. As we know any software is prone to errors, so is QuickBooks POS. At times, the software users report of Error code 121. This error code indicates when you sign in to your POS other than a system admin you encounter this error. You can see the error with an error message.
Error Message: “QuickBooks POS Error 121 denied you do not have permission to select from timeouts”
On facing this error when you visit the help and software updates page inside QuickBooks POS you will come across an software update that will fix the issue. The update needs to be downloaded and run on the server and the work area.
Resolution of Error Code 121
For fixing the error you need to delete all the data of the Entitlement Client folder and remove WSActivity.xml file. Ensure all the Point of Sale process and services are stopped before you attempt to perform the resolution steps.
Close all the POS Process and services
- Select Task Manager
- Choose the Processes
- Locate and close all the processes:
- Close Task Manager process
- In the search window enter services.msc
- Go to Services window, search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX (‘XX’ refers to QuickBooks version)
- End up all the services
- Stop all the services window
Delete the Required Files:
- View the hidden Windows folders
- Windows 8.1 and 8
- Vista and Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Move to the location depending on your Operating System:
- Windows 8 and 8.1: C:\ Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Vista and Windows 7 : C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Windows XPC:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v8.0
- Select all files in the folder
- Select Delete.
- Move to the previous location: C:\ Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX.0.
- Approach the INI folder and delete the WSActivity file.
- Open POS again and download and install updates required.
- Complete the registration process.
Contact QB Experts For instant assistance and support:
In case you face any issue you can report it to QuickBooks customer support number. The highly efficient team provides quick resolution in a very short wait time. You can connect with the team through email support or online chat option. You can choose myqbpos.com too which is a most preferred QuickBooks agency that hires experienced support team who offer prompt and quality support services for QB POS errors. Call the toll free number +1-800-274-4168 and garner excellent POS solutions.
Not getting proper solutions or facing issues while resolving or confused how to resolve or not getting the error code or issues you are looking for??
Do not worry about just give our experts a “feedback” of your issues or error code which solutions you are not getting from here, and our Experts will contact you as soon as possible and they will assist you to resolve the error or issues instantly so that you can use QuickBooks POS with an ease. So hurry now and contact the expert team to get your error or issues resolved.