How to Resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Unexpected Error?
Undoubtedly QuickBooks Point of Sale is an outstanding composition of Intuit that assures the business owners of accurate tracking of purchase, sales, inventory and other tasks related to the retail business sector. The POS software comprise of potential features and tools that seamlessly integrate with the innate dashboard assuring smooth and easy handling of the software for both novice users and experts. Despite of the well built quality of the software it is prone to errors like other software. The user encounters unexpected errors while attempting access to the software.
Point of Sale unexpected errors indicates the error message that the user confronts with while accessing the software. Some of the common unexpected errors messages that the user encounters are as follows:
- Unexpected error occurred. The error is: Value cannot be null. Parameter: s.
- Error Message: QBPOSShell has stopped working
- Initialization for configuration system has failed.
- Unexpected error occurred: Please restart POS. Exception from HRESULT: 0x88980406.
- Unable to access the application through Point of Sale symbol.
- Error 100 database server not found “08w01”
- 1766120 Error – Status: Invalid License Key, Key Denied.
- Error Message: Due to invocation exception was thrown off the target.
Reason for the Occurrence of Unexpected Errors
The unexpected might occur due to technical faults of the software. There are four main reasons summed by the QuickBooks experts listed below:
- Mismatch of the System requirements.
- Problems in QuickBooks Point of Sale Database Manager and improper functional issues.
- Poor installation or Corruption of Microsoft.NET framework has occurred.
- System resources of the desktop might be running low.
How to Fix the Unexpected Errors?
There are four major solutions recommended by Intuit to resolve the Point of Sale Unexpected Errors. Attempt the solutions in the proper sequence for successful resolution. Prior starting the error fixing solutions you need to check that your computer meets the system requirements to run Point of Sale software. The solutions are below mentioned.
Solution 1: Ensure that all the Recent Point of Sale updates are installed in your computer
Prior completion of the update of POS and resolution of the issue you have to rename the entitlement client folder.
- Go to the product updates page
- Select Point of Sale is selected as your product
- Follow the instructions to install a Manual update
- Reboot the system later
Solution 2: Check all the System Requirements Properly Matches to Run the POS
Verify the least RAM requirements for your POS version.
For verifying the Ram of your computer:
- Click the Windows Start button
- Click on Computer
- Choose Properties
- Check the Installed memory (RAM).
In case your system comprises insufficient RAM, check with a computer professional expert regarding adding memory. In case the RAM in your computer is sufficient then follow the next solution.
Solution 3: Run the Microsoft Component Clean-up Tool
It smart repair tool identifies the problems with Microsoft features Point of Sale. It automatically detects the errors and resolves with the following Microsoft components:
- .NET Framework
- Visual C++
Solution 4: Attempt a New Windows user
- Go to Windows Start-> Enter User Accounts in search field -> Enter.
- Click Manage user accounts -> Choose Manage another account.
- Choose create a new account and give it the name of Test.
- Select Administrator for user type.
- Log off Windows -> sign in as the new user you created and access Point of Sale again.
Solution 5: Close and Restart QBPOSShell and Troubleshoot compatibility
- Close Point of Sale software
- Click Start Task Manager if required
- Then Click the Processes tab -> Click the Image Name column title to sort it alphabetically.
- Click QBPOSShell.exe -> Click End Process.
- In case you see more than one QBPOSShell, follow the steps below to troubleshoot compatibility with Windows.
- Close Task Manager
- Open Point of Sale application.
Contact QuickBooks POS Experts Desk For Instant Solution and Support:
Following the four recommended solutions does not resolve your issue then report immediately to QuickBooks customer support. They are prompt and responsive in handling the POS issues. You can connect with the team through toll free phone number, email and live chat. Or else you can choose other reliable QuickBooks Consulting Companies like MyQBPOS.com that offer instant resolution of the error through the experienced QuickBooks support team. Call to the toll free phone number 1-800-274-4168 and fetch excellent POS resolution services.
Not getting proper solutions or facing issues while resolving or confused how to resolve or not getting the error code or issues you are looking for??
Do not worry about just give our experts a feedback of your issues or error code which solutions you are not getting from here, and our Experts will contact you as soon as possible and they will assist you to resolve the error or issues instantly so that you can use QuickBooks POS with an ease. So hurry now and contact QuickBooks POS expert team to get your error or issues resolved.