QuickBooks POS for stadium
QuickBooks Stadium Point of Sale system is a comprehensive solution that can assist you to complete all kinds of accounting activities of your stadium with ease. Score high transactions and keep customers lines moving as QuickBooks Stadium POS enables you to process transactions really quickly.
In addition to this, it also enables you to order and track inventory real-time so that you can run your stadium business more successfully. QuickBooks Point of Sale in today’s time is one of the most efficient and reliable solutions to run stadium business.
Are your unable to complete your accounting activities with QuickBooks Stadium POS? Are you receding unidentified error while using QuickBooks Point of Sale? Call our technical expert at 1-855-924-9496 and get step-by-step solution to fix QuickBooks POS issues. We at myQBpos have fleet of technicians who can fix any kind of QuickBooks POS problem so that you can focus more on your business and take it to a new level.
Stadium POS Software Features
Key Features :
- MASTER CONTROL: Manage your stadium concession and retail remains on a particular stage.
- SCOREBOARD INTEGRATION: Directly oversee what shows on scoreboards from your Point of Sale.
- MOBILE ORDERING: Let clients skirt the line and place arranges in a hurry from their cell phone.
- ALWAYS ON MODE: Keep business up and running amid an Internet lull or power blackout.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: Keep track of your stock levels continuously so you recognize what to restock and when.
- QUICKBOOKS INTEGRATION: Automatically match up POS deals stock, buy requests, and bookkeeping information into QuickBooks.
All-in-One Point of Sale Solution for Your Stadium Business
|Multi Payment Options|
|Barcoding & Labels|
” I brought QuickBooks Point of Sale systems for my stadium after my friend recommended it for me to use. And I am glad I made that decision and started using QuickBooks Point of Sale system for my stadium.
It has made my life so much easier and comfortable.”
-Brett M. Dickens(Rapid City, SD 57702)